JSTSE Guru Reward Programme
*Only the students who have subscribed to JSTSE Guru and will clear MVPP in 2021 - 2022 are applicable for a reward
This is a programme initiated by JSTSE Guru in which, if a student clears or gets selected in MVPP 2021 - 2022 i.e his/her name is in the merit list of MVPP 2021 - 2022 released by the Directorate of Education, Delhi and is also a subscriber i.e has purchased a course of JSTSE Guru in the academic year of 2021 - 2022. Then the price of the course or the full amount/ money paid to JSTSE Guru for the course the student had enrolled for, will be returned back to the student only after the student submits:
- A screenshot of the name on the merit list for MVPP 2021 - 2022
- A copy of his/ her admit card
- A copy of his/ her school issued ID Card
- His/ her name, email address, 10 digit mobile number and the billing address which he had submitted at the time of purchase of a course
- A video of student's testimonial
- The video has to be made in proper lighting with face of the student being clearly visible
- While the video is being made, there should be complete silence with only the student speaking
- The video has to be recorded appropriately with the camera being stable
- The student has to tell about his/her preparation journey, how JSTSEGuru helped the student, how did he/she study for the exam, one important lesson / tip that the student learnt while preparing for the exam.
Soon after the submission of the following things mentioned above, a verification will take place and once JSTSE Guru approves that the result and documents are authentic, the reward programme will be initiated and the money will be transferred to the bank account of the person, who had made the payment at the time of enrollment, within 15 days after the verification.
All the students who are a subsriber of one of our course and clear MVPP this year (2021 - 2022), will recieve the amount only if they submit the above mentioned documents within a period of 15-20 days from the commencement of the result (official release of merit list).